What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file or piece of data that is downloaded to your computer or device when entering into certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits or your computer and, depending on the information contained and how you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
What cookies are used in this web?
Cookie Type Duration Description No records found
Cookie Type Duration Description Not found
Analysis cookies: those that are treated by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your navigation on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services to you.
How can you allow, block or remove cookies?
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser’s options on your computer or device. If you block cookies, it may affect the operation and optimization of the web pages you visit. For more information on each browser, use the following options:
- For more information about Mozilla Firefox browser click here
- For more information about Chrome browser click here
- For more information about Internet Explorer browser click here
- For more information about Opera browser click here
- For more information about iOS browser click here
- For more information about Android browser click here