Our Game Testing and QA Team has strong experience in functional and compliance testing on several games for a wide range of platforms, including:
- Sony PlayStation®4, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3.
- Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo WiiU™.
- Microsoft XBox One.
- iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad devices.
- Android Devices.
- PC & Mac.
Our expert compliance specialists will assist you to increase your chances of a hassle-free final submission.
With access to test kits and devices for the newest home consoles, handhelds, tablets and phones, our team will do an in-depth testing to assure your game or application will pass each certification on any platform.
Our functional testing services includes gameplay, AI, interface, balancing, graphics, audio, scoring, multi-player and every other area of your game. The testing team assigned to your project will work with you on each step of the game development process. The team will perform an in-depth analysis of your game and will report all kinds of issues:
- Crash reports.
- Blocking issues.
- Localization issues.
- Interface problems.
- Visual glitches, framerate issues and animation problems.
- Feedback on AI and the learning curve.
- All and every other potential problem your game may have in the current step of development.
We encourage you to work with our game testing team as soon as you have a playable prototype: problems detected on the first steps of development are easy to solve, saving you time and money on later steps of the development cycle.